Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Memories

Last night we made memories. The good family, Christmas time memories. Memories that I hope they will remember when they are all grown. Memories that I hope they make with their own families one day.

We watched our first classic Christmas movie together.

Well together in the sense that we were all in the same room, watching the same thing. Spending time together. Timothy would NOT sit by me. Mason was on my lap, and Timothy was content to sit on the other side of the couch by himself. The joys of a 3 year old.

We watched Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer! The boys LOVED it. I knew they would since we actually have a Rudolph figurine set with some of the misfit toys!

It was a lot of fun spending this time with them, and to see them enjoying movies I remember watching as a kid and enjoying!

Tonight we are watching How The Grinch Stole Christmas. And I believe next week or the week after Frosty the Snowman will be on! I am LOVING this time of year!

What are some of your favorite Christmas movies? How do you spend time as a family during the holidays? Any traditions?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails