Monday, December 13, 2010

Taylor's 1st Snow!

Alternatively titled: Taylor's obvious disdain for the white fluffy stuff!

After a friend posted a picture of her son in his highchair with some snow, I realized this was Taylor's 1st snow. Since she is still too little to put our in the snow, and now sitting up, and it was like single digits cold. I decided to try the highchair thing.


Let's just say she was not a fan. She did the one finger touch and then would pull her hand so fast, and make the funniest faces!


And watching her taste this white stuff was even more funny! She still only used the one finger, but she seemed to entertain this idea a little better than just playing with it.


Oh Taylor you will learn to love this fluffy white stuff. There will be many snow ball fights, snowman building, snow angel making, and sledding in your future. And I am sure you will still eat it. I know your brother's do!

Here is to hoping the snow melts and comes back just for Christmas day. Because lets face it momma does NOT like driving in the snow, and I want to get out of the house!

And that's all I have to say. Goodnight all!

1 comment:

melifaif said...

She is just a doll. Love all her faces...too cute! Oh yes - I could not afford Matilda Jane either. So, needless to say...I am thrilled with my win! Thanks for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails