My sweet girl, yesterday you turned 9 months old. I can't believe it. That means that in in 3 months you will be a year old. Amazing.
You are such a happy little girl. The only time you get upset is if your hungry or teething. You enjoy crawling all over the house playing with your brothers, and your a fast army crawler!
A few days ago you started saying mama, and now you say it all the time. It is probably the cutest thing ever!
You enjoy snuggles, and lets be honest I love them too.
Oh and eating you love to eat. Your still nursing about 4-5 times a day, but your also eating baby food about 2-3 times a day. You eat it ALL too. Carrots, bananas, peas, squash, green beans, sweet potatoes, applesauce, peaches....
Oh baby girl I love you more than I could ever express in words. So glad you are here in our lives!
Weight: 15lbs 8oz
Height: around 25 inches
What Taylor can do at 9 months:
* Sleeps in her room in her crib
* Sleeps all night, usually from 8pm-7am
* Army crawls EVERYWHERE
* Last night started to try and sit up all by herself
* Gets on all fours for a few minutes, but then goes back to the army crawl
* Says Mama
* Takes naps in her bed
* Does not really go in the swing anymore
* Plays in the Jumperoo
* Spends most of her time on the floor playing with her brothers
* Nurses 4-5 times a day
* Eats baby food 2-3 times a day
* Does not really enjoy bath time
* Still only has the 2 bottom teeth
* Wears 6-9 month clothes, 9 months, and even some 12 months (even though they are a little big)
* Gives kisses when you ask her for one
* Loves to cuddle, be held
* Prefers mommy and daddy pretty equally
HAIR: Out of control if it's not pulled back!
I love you to the moon and back Taylor,