Friday, January 14, 2011

Word Verification

I just turned mine off, I actually never realized mine was on or how to turn it off. I finally figured it out just now! So you're welcome.

I know it's a pain to leave a comment when you have to type another word in, I have to admit that it has even caused me to not leave comments on other's pages. So I imagine it has caused people to not leave comments here.

Now it's gone, so comment away!!

If you need to know how to do it:
1. Go to Settings on your Dashboard
2. Then click comments on the top.
3. Scroll down to Word Verification and click NO.
That's it!

Happy Commenting!

2 comments:

April Westerhold said...

I turned mine off last week. It is a pain and from what I read, others who do not have it on don't really receive spam.

Unknown said...

YAY for turning it off! I hate doing that...so annoying:) I've had mine turned off for a few months now and have only gotten 1 spam comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails