Friends, today I am linking up with For The Love Of Blogs for their new hop called Cleaning Out The Closet.
Today I plan to share things with you all, without fear. No fear of judgement, rude hurtful comments, negativity, but hopefully thoughtful comments of support.
So without further delay here is my dirty laundry:
1. I let the boy watch more TV(cartoons) than I would really like to admit to. Sometimes I just don't have the energy to turn it off and actually come up with activities to do with them. This is something I hope to work on.
2. Sometimes I say that I am doing things, when I really am not. For example, like when I say I am cleaning, more than likely I am not. It's not that I intentionally lie, I mean to do it, I just don't.
3. On the same note, I also sometimes ask for advice or suggestions and then don't use them. I am not sure why though, because I really do appreciate the advice and do use it, just not all the time.
4. I have called the police on Tim for domestic violence and he did spend 12 hours in jail. Some days I regret it, and some days I think it was one of the best things I did, I think it helped our relationship.
5. I don't like to leave the kids with Tim alone because I have a fear that they won't be taken care of. Like fed, changed, played with. Even though I know for the most part they would be taken care of.
6. I forget to change the laundry all the time, which results in my having to rewash it. I do this all. the. time.
7. I really hate cleaning the house, until I just get started, and usually once I start it's hard to stop.
8. On that note, last year in October, the time I refer to as the worst few days of my life. It was the time the kids were taken from us, and spent 4 days with my mom. (I do plan to talk about this more soon)
9. Sometimes when my phone rings I ignore it. It's either because I don't want to talk to the person who is calling, or it's that I am too busy to talk. More times though I ignore it on purpose.
10. I still have trouble living with the fact that I do EVERYTHING for my kids, to keep them safe and well taken care of. They are my whole world, and I feel that it was because of me that they were taken away for a few days. That I was told I put them in harms way. That is something no mother ever wants to hear, and I will do everything to prevent in the future.
Do you need to clean out your closet? Come join us!