Monday, January 31, 2011

Interviewing Timothy

I asked Timothy these questions today, and here is his 3 year old response:

1. What is something mom always says to you?
when it's bed time.

2. What makes mom happy?
when I'm happy too.

3. What makes mom sad?
Um cry.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
*laughs*

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Like me.

6. How old is your mom?
I don't know.

7. How tall is your mom?
your 7 tall.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Play with cars, and games, and everything.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Make your go to sleep.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don't know.

11. What is your mom really good at?
your good at toys.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
cars.

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Playing on my computer

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
pizza

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
I don't know.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
goku

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Play and fun characters

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We have bellies

19. How are you and your mom different?
because I am going to be Goku.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Characters.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
His real hair.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Grandma's

This was a lot of fun. I could tell some of the questions he didn't understand so he would say I don't know.

Try it with your children, and see what they have to say! If you happen to do this and post it on your blog, leave me a comment with a link I would love to see what your kids come up with!


3 comments:

Jessica Geels said...

That is so cute! I love the answer about what you like about his daddy!! :-)

Branson said...

This is such a cute idea! I agree the "real hair" answer was funny and made me wonder!

Nicole said...

HAHA I have no idea what he meant by that either!

My only guess is sometimes daddy shaves his head so he meant when his hair grows back??? Who knows!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails