Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy 10 Months Taylor!


A little late. My baby girl turned 10 months old on Sunday, and I totally didn't even realize it!

I am starting to plan her 1st birthday. FIRST birthday! I cannot even believe that in 2 months she will be 1. Oh my how time flies.

Taylor, mommy cannot even begin to explain how much I love you. There are no words. No words to describe how your smile tells me that everything is going to be OK, no words to describe the way my heart feels to hear your laughter. No words to describe your beautiful eyes that pierce my soul, no words to describe your chubby cheeks or the cute rolls on your legs that make me want to just eat you up!

Oh Taylor you are just AMAZING! Special! Uniquely you, and I love it!

What Taylor is up to at 10 months:
* Nurses or takes a bottle 4 times a day
* Eats 2 jars of baby food 3 times a day
* Will eat anything, except just found out she doesn't like Mango
* Starting to feed herself finger foods (puffs)
* Sleeps through the night (about 12 hours)
* Finally started to crawl on all fours with stomach off the ground
* Tries to stand
* Says mama, dada, ba ba, and bubba
* Not a big fan of bath time
* LOVES Timothy, not a fan of Mason(he gets too up in her face)
* Follows the boys all over the house
* Prefers mommy
* Finally sits up unassisted
* Takes 2 naps a day around 2-3 hours each
* Still likes her Jumperoo
* But prefers to play on the floor with the boys
* LOVES to be held and to cuddle
* Gives kisses when you ask for one

I think that's it, although I am sure there is more that I just can't think of. She was suppose to go to the doctor last month, but we are having some issues with the doctor and insurance so I am hoping that I can get her in soon. She is now behind on shots. We may have to switch doctors though and I am not happy about it.

Any who, HAPPY 10 MONTHS baby girl!

I love you to the moon and back,
Mommy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails