Saturday, January 15, 2011

Weekend Ramble

Wednesday Tim went back to work and started his new schedule of 4 10s. It is taking a lot to get used to, with him not getting off until 7pm, it messes up dinner and makes for a really long day. It won't be so bad during the summer where we can take afternoon park trips to pass some time, but during the winter it's hard.

Today is like his Friday, and he is off the next 3 day's. I am looking forward to it. Timothy has been in rare form lately, and really testing the boundaries. Talking back, meltdowns, yelling, and screaming. So I am in need of some help and an extra disciplinarian.

Yesterday we met a friend and her daughter at the mall. It was nice to get out of the house, and let the boys burn off some energy! Taylor was all over the place, crawling everywhere. She also wore her first ponytail yesterday, and I must say she rocked it! It was the cutest thing ever. The pictures really didn't turn out as good as I hoped but you get the idea.

Today we are going to try and go by my moms to visit. I have to run to the store anyway, but I am just feeling lazy today. It's probably due to the boys getting up at 5 this morning which is 2+ hours earlier than normal. I just don't feel motivated to do much of anything today, I am just so tired. Oh and I really need to clean, ugh!

I am still stuck on what to do for Timothy and Taylor's birthday parties. Now sure whether I should do 1 or 2 parties. Tim said 1 party because of money, but now I don't know where to do it at. I am thinking we may just try to rent a VFW hall and just have 1 big party. I am a little sad that Taylor won't have her own 1st birthday party, but you have to do what you can. Plus I now have to try and plan it for when Tim's parents are in town, nothing like trying to plan YOUR kids parties around other people's schedules. Oh well, I am sure it will all work out.

Today I'm participating in Weekend Wander, come join us!

If you are stopping by from the hop, welcome! Please look around, and enjoy.

Have a great weekend friends!

1 comment:

Patricia said...

I'm a new follower. I love your girls ponytail. Why don't you make the birthdays at home and you can do one for each one. It can be lots of fun as well and in a budget.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails