Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hope.

I hope that you follow your heart and dreams. That you become what you want to be, that you do what you want to do with your life. I hope that you know I will always be behind you.

I hope that you set your bar high, because you deserve it, and because you can reach it. I hope that your happy. I hope that you always know who you are. I hope that you never loose sight of who you are.

I hope that you know I will always be here for you. That I will always be here for you to turn to whenever you need to. I hope you know that I will be there in good times and in bad. I will be here when you need help, encouragement, a shoulder, comfort, or someone who will just listen.

I hope you know just how much joy you have brought to my life, just how much you have taught me. I hope you know how special you are, and how important you are. I hope you know that everything I do is for you. I hope you know that I would do anything for you, that I would give my life for yours.

I hope that your kind, caring, and respectful. I hope that you are always willing to help others, and to give. I hope that your always curious. I hope that your zest for life never fades. I hope that you keep your determination, and that it takes you far in life.

But most of all, I hope you know how so very much I love you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails