Thursday, January 27, 2011

A New Look

Well I decided the blog needed a new look! I would really love to hire someone to do a custom blog design, but money is tight so I had to revamp my blog on my own for now.

Thanks to For The Love Of Blogs on the lovely tutorial on how to make your own header. I am particularly fond of my new one!

What do you think?
---------------

On another note, I haven't really watched American Idol for a couple years now, but just happened to catch the last 1/2 hour of it last night. And wow, I was in tears, I even think it got to Tim.

Did you watch last night?

Chris Medina's story and audition was moving and inspirational.

My heart and prayers are with their whole family.
---------------

I will be back tomorrow with a more normal post. Hope everyone is have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Jessica Geels said...

I did watch American Idol last night and I was in tears too. As in tears were streaming down my cheeks! That was such a heartbreaking story!

Nicoolmama said...

I like the new blog!! I can't see the last photo on my right on the header though....

Nicole said...

Thank you for letting me know. I resized it and I think it's now fixed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails