Sunday, August 22, 2010

Your're Gonna Miss This

If your a country music fan I am sure you have heard this song, it's by Trace Adkins.

your gonna miss this
your gonna want this back
your gonna wish these days
hadn't gone by so fast

these are some good times
so take a good look around
you may not know it now
but your gonna miss this

This couldn't be more true. I am gonna miss this.




All of it. The good and bad.

I am going to miss the lazy evenings at the lake.

Seeing the world through your child's eyes.

The excitement on their face when they catch a fish on their own for the very first time.






I'm even going to miss the tantrums, the days where they wouldn't nap, the diapers, the snotty noses, even the day's where I don't think I can do it anymore.

I know I'm gonna miss it all. If only time could just slow down. But it doesn't so I am doing my best to soak it all up. The live in the moment.






Isn't life great with kids?!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Great photos ... and one of my favorite songs. So very true.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails