Friday, August 13, 2010

Jealousy is a b****

I am jealous of all the woman who have wonderful husbands/boyfriends/fiance's.

I am jealous of all the woman who have husbands that do a late night craving run, when they are pregnant or not.

I am jealous of all the woman who have husbands that want to go on family outings.

I am jealous of all the woman who have husbands that let them sleep in once in a while.

I am jealous of all the woman who have husbands that help around the house.

I am jealous of all the woman who have husbands that respect them being stay at home moms.

I am jealous of all the woman who have husbands that they can talk to about anything.

I am jealous of all the woman who have husbands that understand, and listen.

I am jealous of all the woman who have husbands that they can talk to without fear of getting yelled at or belittled.

I am jealous of all the woman who have husbands that can tell when their wives are stressed and just need a break.

I am jealous of all the woman who have husbands that share the finances, that don't have to ask for money.

I am jealous of all the daddies who want the best for their children, and care about their well being.

I am jealous of all the daddies who spend quality time with their children.

I am jealous of all the daddies who treat their children with respect.

I am jealous of all the daddies who show their children love.

I am jealous of all the daddies who don't scream and belittle their children.

I am jealous of all the daddies will sit on the floor and play cars for "hours".

I am jealous of all the daddies who love doing bath time.

I am jealous of all the daddies who equally help take care of the children.

I am jealous of all the daddies who use other forms of discipline besides fear, and spanking.

I am jealous of all the daddies who will sit there for hours holding their baby girl, enjoying them.

I am jealous of all the daddies who enjoy being daddies.

I am jealous of all the husbands/daddies who give everything to their families.


Clearly I did something to piss God off.

1 comment:

Nicoolmama said...

You did not do ANYTHING wrong! not one.thing.

I want to hug you...because I was there-with my oldest son's dad. It took me leaving and 3 years just me and my oldest, before I found the man who would truly treat me like I deserve- but we still have our own problems.
I admire your honesty. I am sad that one day your fiance will look back and regret that he didn't see how good life is, how great his kids are, how great you are, how MUCH you do! I don't know you in real life, but I can tell by your blog you love your kids! They look happy, clean, taken care of and loved...you are doing a WONDERFUL job!! As mamas, we sacrifice EVERYTHING- our lives, our bodies, our needs for these amazing little souls and it is so worth it but I know it must be breaking your heart that he won't see what you do. I see it. Know that. :)

Praying for you, thinking of you, and most importantly, praying for HIM, because YOU are not doing anything but being what your kids need- a wonderful, caring, loving, ONLY HUMAN, mother!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails