Monday, August 30, 2010

Coming to an End.

With August coming to an end and September only days away I am a little sad. With summer ending soon and fall on the horizon I am a little excited at the same time.

With fall comes cooler weather, apple picking, Halloween, bonfires, leaves changing colors, wagon rides, raking leaves into piles to jump in. All thugs I look forward to experiencing with my little ones.

This past weekend we decided to enjoy the warm breeze of summer while it was still here. Because like I said in a previous post, I'm gonna miss this!

We played ball in the front yard.



Went to the park to play and walk the trail, twice!







Spent a lazy Sunday afternoon at Papa and Judee's house drawing with chalk.







Love weekends like this, but ready for fall festivities!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails