Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Friday

Taylor is back to her normal self....

it's amazing what some gas drops can do!

Today I went to order Mason's cake for his party tomorrow. It's going to be a Thomas cake since his party is at a train store. I am pretty excited to celebrate with friends even if his actual birthday was 2 weeks ago!

It has been extremely hot here, like 100 degrees with the heat index 112 hot. But today it was around 90 degrees. So after I ordered his cake we went to the park to let the boys run off some energy. I know that they are going crazy since we have been cooped up for almost 2 weeks from our illnesses. We didn't stay too long because it was still pretty hot.











Off to relax for a little bit, maybe do some cleaning. Then tomorrow I have to go to the grocery store in the morning and finish getting some party stuff. I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails