Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summer Evenings

Days like yesterday are days I cherish. Days spent as a family enjoying one another are days I live for.


Summer evenings spent at the lake. Watching Tim teach the boys how to fish melts my heart.



When Tim is like this in his element, with his boys, he is the best daddy there is. I can feel the bond they all have. It is incredible to see!



Watching them one on one with nature.



Hair blowing in the warm breeze.



Dragonfly's on the fishing poles.


Listening to Mason screech and giggle in delight as Timothy chases him.




Running and rolling around on the grass. Barefoot.




Visiting the farm animals!




Ending the evening at the playground, climbing to the top of huge rocks.



A perfect summer evening. Spent as a family, just the way I like it. Wish there were more evenings like this!!

1 comment:

Nicoolmama said...

Awww....looks like everyone really enjoyed themselves! I love your thoughts about daddy in his element...very sweet. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails