Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy 5 months Taylor!

Yesterday Taylor turned 5 months old. Hard to believe. She is truly a gift from god!


I can't help but think about it all the time, Taylor was conceived while I had an IUD in. She was not "suppose" to be here. But that's just it, she IS suppose to be here. I am so overjoyed that she is in our lives.

That I finally have a daughter.

A daughter to go shopping with.

A daughter that will hopefully share her secrets with me.

A daughter that I will get to watch her daddy walk her down the aisle.

A daughter that I will get to watch grow up into a beautiful young lady.

A daughter that I will hopefully one day get to watch bear my grandchild.

A daughter that I can laugh and cry with.

A daughter that I hope to have a special bond with.


I look forward to watching her grow up, but I am soaking up the moment which is now. Her tiny little fingers, her perfect little toes, her silky soft skin, her chubby kissable cheeks, she is beautiful. I love her!



What Taylor is up to at 5 months:

* Weighs about 13.5 lbs
* Babbles all the time
* Smiles and giggles at everybody
* Loves to sit up with help
* Learned to roll over from back to belly, but needs help to go from belly to back
* Nurses about every 3-4 hours
* Sleeps about 8-10 hours at night
* Sleeps in her crib in her own room at night
* LOVES her swing still
* Usually naps in the swing during the day
* Bats at toys, and holds rattles
* Looks for you when she hears your voice
* Cries when she looses track of you
* Plays with her feet all the time
* Loves to be on the go...in the car, stroller, sleepy wrap
* Still takes many naps during the day
* Wears 3-6, and 6 month clothes
* Teething
* Gives big open mouth slobbery kisses




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails