Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Taylor!

One year ago today, at 1:06am, my beautiful miracle girl came into this world. I thank god everyday for bringing Taylor into our lives. One year later, I am still amazed that I even conceived her. Despite all the odds, she was meant to be right here. We were meant to be her family! I am so blessed and so thankful for her.

I am so thankful that I was able to watch her grow and learn this past year. I was able to watch her roll over, crawl, and now cruise along the furniture. I was able to nurse her for 10 precious months, those moments I will never forget. I am watching her learn to feed herself table food, and interact more and more with her brothers. Oh and that smile and laugh, it can make everything right in the world!

What Taylor is up to at 1 year old:
*Takes a bottle 4 times a day
*Eats food 3 times a day
*Trying to introduce more table food and the sippy cup
*Sleeps through the night (usually 8pm-7am)
*Takes 2 naps, a morning and late afternoon
*Big daddy's girl, prefers daddy over mommy
*LOVES to cuddle and be held
*Can pull up using furniture, cruises all along the furniture
*Still crawls most places (really fast crawling)
*LOVES bath time
*Claps
*Says mama, dada, bubu, baba,
*Loves her food and to eat
*A very happy, smiley, and content baby

Taylor, I am so proud to call you my daughter. You make me so happy, and just complete our family! Mommy loves you to the moon and back princess!

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!

1 comment:

b. lee said...

happy big '1' !!! that little evenflo ring above her head looks like a halo * happy birthday sweet angel ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails