Sunday, March 6, 2011

Introducing....

baby Christopher Thomas Jr. He was born on March 4, 2011, weighing 7lbs 6oz and was 20 inches long. He has two great parents and a special big sister!
I woke up on Friday morning, Tim was off work because of bereavement for his Grammy the service was going to be on Saturday. So he had a day off in between. I was hoping that Angie would have the baby that day so we could go up there. Well sure enough, she had him that morning at 7: 49am!

We were up at the hospital when Angie was in labor with Alyssa and was there when she was born, but since Mr. Christopher Jr. wanted to come early in the morning we were not able to make it up there. But we were finally able to make it up there around noon after we dropped the kids off with Tim's parents!

I don't what it is about tiny newborn babies, but they just melt my heart. Oh I just wanted to sit in the rocking chair and hold him all day long. He is so sweet! I think he looks like his big sister! So precious!

Tim told me not to get any ideas, but boy I was soaking up that tiny guy. Oh I would LOVE to have a new baby again, but the thought of it about makes me pass out! NO MORE BABIES RIGHT NOW. I just have to keep telling myself that. NO MORE BABIES RIGHT NOW. Maybe in a few years.

I am so happy for our wonderful friends Chris and Angie and their new beautiful baby boy. And for big sister Alyssa! I am sure she just adores her new brother. Tim's dad said the best thing when we were leaving to go to the hospital. He said we with the events of the past few days(with Tim's Grammy passing)it was nice to see a new life entering the world as one left. So true. Beautiful!

Welcome to the world Christopher Jr. we are so happy you are here!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to Chris and Angie!

Heather M said...

What a handsome little guy!!!! I'm soooo ready for #2

Kate Campbell said...

Welcome Little Christopher. How wonderful for your friends. I'm just visiting from FTLOB, and am lucky to hear the happy news. Babies are wonderful. Can't wait to be a gran.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails