Friday, March 11, 2011

Half Full

My life glass that is. My glass has definitely been half full lately! And really, days that we can spend playing outside, my glass is always half full!

Last week we had a few really nice days, where the kids and I spent a lot of time playing outside. I don't know what it is about sunshine plus kids laughter, but it really makes for a happy mama! Plus after this winter where we spent most of the time hibernating in the house, we are always ready to welcome the warmer weather.


Timothy got a new soccer ball and little goal for his birthday from Tim's aunt Justine and the boys LOVED playing with it. Mason more so just wanted to throw the ball into the goal instead of kicking it.


It has been nice having Tim's parents here. Tim and I have been able to get out WITHOUT ANY kids more in the past month than we have in 4 years. It's great because right now since neither one of them are working they are able to watch the kids during the week, since neither my mom or dad and Judee can during the week. So that's when Tim and I have been doing stuff.

We have been so spoiled lately with having babysitters anytime we needed them, any day any time. That as soon as they go back to work, we are not going to know what to do with ourselves. That will leave Sunday, Tim's one weekend day off to fit in all the grandparents. It's going to be interesting. But for now we are taking this free babysitting are running with it, because we needed to get out more!


And I still cannot believe that I have a 4, 2, and 1 year old. CRAZY! As soon as I finally catch my breath from all the birthday festivities from Timothy and Taylor, Mason will turn 3. Right before my eyes, and I will be in the planning another party mode! Planning parties is exhausting. I only have 3 kids and it feels like I am ALWAYS doing birthday parties. I am not sure how moms of lots of kiddos do it and keep it all straight!


It's nap time now, and all three kids are asleep. Don't ask me how that happened. But that is why I was finally able to sit down and write a post. I am even going to try and jump into the shower, any chance to take a shower without little ones disrobing and trying to jump in with you. The sun is shinning, it's suppose to be in the 60s today. So I think the kids and I have a play date with the park after naps, maybe or at least we will be getting outside!


Have a fabulous Friday friends. I hope it is full of sunshine, and that YOUR glass is also half full!



Toddles!





2 comments:

Patricia said...

I love the snaps. Your kids are lovely, enjoy your final days with babysitters that is awesome:)))

Unknown said...

Looks like your glass was all the way full! OOr at least 4/5 full!
What a gorgeous day(s)!


I have 2 kids who's Bdays end up being 2 week apart(with our wedding anniversary in there and the start of the school year...LOL)
But then we get a break and the middle child's BDay is a month after chritmas.
But we don't do many "parties"- mostly just the 5 of us, a favorite dinner, cake, gifts, and maybe a friend over for Pizza.

Here's hoping your lovely weather sticks around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails