Friday, March 18, 2011

St. Patricks Day 2011

We spent our St. Patricks Day at the park of course! We had beautiful weather, in the high 70s. I just couldn't resist to get out to the park, again!

I would have loved to take the kids down to the parade, but I just couldn't bring myself to take all three by myself. I just didn't feel comfortable with them being so little. Maybe next year.


That morning Tim had to drop his work truck off to be worked on, so I had to go pick him up and bring him back home until it was done. I ran to an WIC appointment I had, and then when I was done with that we went to lunch with daddy. Going out to lunch with daddy is one of my favorite things to do! Then it was off to the park to meet friends and enjoy the gorgeous weather.

I should have known that the park was going to be crowded. This park in particular gets crazy crowded when the weather is nice out. SO crowded that it becomes hard to keep track of your kids. Which makes me especially nervous since I have two going in opposite directions, while I am trying to push Taylor in the stroller.


We didn't stay to long, mainly because of all the people. But also because it started to get too warm out, and the water fountains and such were still turned off so we couldn't get a drink. We seen the animals at the little farm, played at the playground, took a little walk around the lake, and then headed home.


I woke up that morning forgetting it was St. Patricks Day until after I got all the kids dressed. I really did not have the patience to change all three kids again, so Mason was the only one with a tiny bit of green on! Oh well. It was kinda good thing because with the sea of green at the park I would have really had a hard time keeping track of my kids HAHA!


What did you do for St. Patricks Day? I hope you all had beautiful weather to enjoy the day.


Today we are relaxing at home. It is suppose to rain on and off for the next few days, go figure. That's St. Louis weather for ya! I hope everyone is having a wonderful, relaxing Friday.


What are your plans for the weekend?

Have you checked out For The Love Of Blogs? If you haven't you totally should. Come join us, it's where all the cool blogs hang!

2 comments:

Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It said...

I made an easy St. Patty's day craft with my 2-year-old. It was so easy and fun; you could make them into spring flowers if you wanted. http://vermontwhitneys.blogspot.com/2011/03/last-minute-st-pattys-day-craft.html Here from FTLOB hop! Enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Looks like you all had a fabulous day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails