Sunday, March 6, 2011

Project 365 Catch Up!

With all the events of the past week, I am behind on posting my Project 365 pictures. There was also 2 days where I did not take any pictures at all, so I just used another picture to stand in as that days picture.

#58 of 365- February 28, 2011

Taylor playing with a new toy she got for her birthday!

#59 of 365- March 1, 2011

Playing with his new soccer goal on a nice day.

#60 of 365- March 2, 2011*

*This picture is actual from the day before March 1, 2011.

#61 of 365- March 3, 2011

Bath time!

#62 of 365- March 4, 2011

Welcome baby Christoper Jr.!

#63 of 365- March 5, 2011*

*This picture is from the previous day March 4, 2011.

Mason passed out at great grandma and grandpa's house!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the one of your little boy kicking the ball. I love the angle and the perspective...and how you caught him mid kick with his leg in the air! It looks like it was a beautiful day too:) It's been really rainy here and I'm longing for some sunshine!

I came by from FTLOB comment love:)

Unknown said...

I love your picture of your kids in tha bath tub. I have so mnay of those taken with my borthers when we were little, so many memories hahahaha Love the blog it's so cute and original!

I also came from FTLOB comments love ;) Have a great Sunday!

Erin Ward said...

Love that bathtime picture! Little kids always have a BLAST in the tub. So much fun! :)

Riley said...

How cute! I love your blog - found you through FTLOB & am officially your newest follower! I'm doing a project 365 of my own, but instead of photos every day I'm doing a blog post everyday! Glad I found a project 365 buddy! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails