Thursday, September 30, 2010

Motherhood

Motherhood is so fulfilling.

Ever since I was little, I have always wanted kids, a family. I have always wanted to be a mom.

But this my friends, this is so much sweeter than I could have ever imagined.

Believe me, there are hard times. Times when I wonder if I am doing this parenting thing right.

Wondering what kind of adults they will become, hoping they make the right choices in life, but being there when they may not.

And just when I think I can't take another tantrum, anymore talking back, when I think the whining and crying, and screaming may never stop.

I am rewarded. I am rewarded with the smiles and laughter.

The pure joy on their face lets me know I doing something right.

Then there are the hugs and kisses, the "I love yous"! Music to my ears.

The one true joy in my life is being a mother.

I sure hope they know how much they mean to me. How much they are loved.

They complete me. My heart is bursting with love!

I am so grateful to have them in my life. And I cherish each and every moment with them.

This my friends, is what motherhood is all about, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails