Monday, February 28, 2011

My Mind Is Swimming

Hey friends. I am so soryy I have been so sparratic with posts lately. We have been SUPER busy the past week.

I know I said I was going to post some pictures the other night, but we had some unforseen incidents pop up, like a late night hospital visit, that kept me from blogging right away.

I hope tomorrow (well later today, since it's 2am now) to have some posts to catch you up, with TONS of picture. You all will be so sick of seeing all the pictures. I had a baby shower for a good friend on Saturday, and Timothy and Taylor's party was today (well yesterday, since it's 2am right now)It was a blast!

But for now please keep Tim's grammy (dad's mom) in your thoughts and prayers. She is in the hospital, not doing well AT ALL. Which is the reason for the hospital visit, and the sparratic postings.

I cant wait to catch up with everyone else! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails