Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My First Award!

I am super excited to find out that Jessica from Happily Ever After awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award!



Thank you so much Jessica, I was so surprised and excited! You are so sweet, and you have a great blog! Take a minute and check out her lovely blog.


Jessica mentioned how great it is to be recognized and know that people are reading and enjoying your blog. Even though I never created this blog to "gain" readers and make it big, it was for family. But it has turned into so much more, and I want to thank all of you, who read, leave words of advice or encouragement, and follow our story. It means a lot to me. Much love to all my readers!

As a recipient of this award I have to share 7 things about myself:

1. I always have to leave a bite of food when I am eating. I don't know why but I just don't eat the last bite. For example if it's pizza, I don't eat the crust, or the end of a sandwich.

2. I went to school for 1 year for elementary education. At the beginning of my second year I decided to switch to nursing. Then after the first semester of my second year of college I left to have Timothy and haven't been able to go back yet. I am not sure if and when I will be able to go back to school.

3. I have some kind of obsession with pens. ALL kinds of pens, I LOVE finding fun pens. This was worse when I was in school and working because I used them more. But deep down I am "old fashioned" and prefer to write things down and use a pen and paper!

4. Tim and I met online through AIM messenger when I was a Freshman and he was a Sophomore in high school. It was a coincidence that we went to the same high school. In October we will have been together for 10 years.

5. All three of our kids were not planned pregnancies and I was on birth control with all three. The boys I was on the pill((probably not taken 100% effectively), and Taylor I had the Mirena IUD in. I have the Mirena again this time.

6. I LOVE taking pictures, even though I am in NO WAY that great at it. I would LOVE to get a new DSLR camera!

7. I am a stay at home mom, and more times than not I really enjoy being home with my kids. BUT there are days that I long for a job and to get out.

Now I must award 15 other great bloggers:

1. *Mudpies & Marigolds


2. [Shutter}Mama

3. What a long, strange trip it's been.....

4. The Power of the Pink Lines

5. Trains, Tutus, and Tea Time

Trains, Tutus & Tea Time

6. St. Louis Kilbanes

7. Reflection of Something
Reflection of Something

8. My Own Little Corner


9. Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas

10. Meli Feif Life

11. Me? A Mom?

12. Katie's Keepers


13. Freckles and Fudge

14. Kelly's Korner

15. Live. Love. Laugh


Now all you have to do to accept this award is follow the 4 simple rules:

Thank and link back to the blogger who gave you this award.

Share 7 things about yourself.

Award 15 other recently discovered (or in my case most of them were new to me).

Contact the blogger's you awarded and let them know.

5 comments:

Erin Ward said...

Thanks for the award! :)

And I can't believe you were on birth control for all three kids! Now that's an interesting fact about youself. Ha! :)

Aaron {the girl with the boy's name} said...

Thanks so much, how sweet are you?! By the way, did you know that you are a "no-reply blogger". That mean that if you leave a comment for someone( like me), they cannot reply to you via email to say thanks. Just go to your settings and click on "show email". Your email won't actually appear anywhere but to someone that youv'e left a comment for.

Sonya Marie said...

This made my night, THANKKKK YOU!!! Such a blessing!!

melifaif said...

Hey! Thanks, that was super sweet of you to place me in such great company! Stay warm out there...much love!

Ashley said...

Congrats on your award! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails