I will never be able to explain to you in words the day you came into our life. It was forever changed. I could no longer just worry about myself. Do what I want when I wanted. I had another little person to take care of, a little person who solely depended on me for survival.
But I will also never be able to put into words the joy and happiness you have brought us. I am sad that I didn't get to stay home with you your first year of life like I was eventually able to do with your brother and sister. BUT I am so thankful that I was able to still experience some of your firsts.
You will always have a special place in my heart. You will always be the first, you are the one who made me a mom. And you and I have a bond like no other. You mean he world to me Timothy, and I am so proud of the little guy you are becoming.
Timothy you are so smart and bright, and loving. You are the best big brother, and care so much about your brother and sister. You have taught me so much, and I thank god everyday for you.
Even though you have had your moments. Moments of tantrums, and the talking back. Moments where I look at you and wonder, "who is this kid". There are so many more moments where I look at you and the love in my heart is so much that it feels like it might explode. Sometimes the love feels like it's too much. It's crazy!
Thank you for making me happy, and for making me smile on the dark days. You are the best.
I love you to the moon and back,
Here is what Timothy is up to at 4(I still can't believe I am typing that):
* Knows his ABC's and can Identify all the letters
* Wrote his name for the very first time all by himself on February 16th
* Can count to 20, but knows other numbers just not in order past 20
* Can count to 10 in Spanish
* Learning that 2 and 5 together is 25, will randomly identify numbers when we are out
* Is potty trained (It will be a year in May)
* Does not wear a pull up at night
* Knows all his colors
* Knows all his shapes
* Still loves his cars, trucks, motorcycles, trains, planes....
* Still sucking his thumb
* Still LOVES Lightning McQueen
* Loves oranges, bananas, yogurt
* Speaks clearly and can definitely get his point across, a little too well
* "read" his first book
* Can draw stick figures
* Has a great imagination
* Uses his right hand for most things, but prefers to kick with his left foot
* Love going bowling
* Still in his harnessed car seat and will be for a while
Oh I am sure there is a lot more I could put here. You amaze me everyday with something new. You are so smart, and watching you learn everyday brings me great joy. I plan to enroll you in preschool here shortly, I am a little late by today's standards, but as a stay at home mom I felt there was no need to rush into preschool.
We have Timothy's party next weekend along with Taylor's. It will be a combined party. I am looking forward to that. Tonight Tim's mom made a cake, and they will be over so we can have just a small little something for him on his actual day! So with that I leave you with one final picture. Oh how my baby has grown into a little man right before my eyes.