Friday, April 15, 2011

Fabulous Friends

Sunday after our afternoon at the park and lunch at Ruby Tuesdays, we all went back to our house. We invited our friends Chris and Angie over because it's been a while since we have seen them and I mean come on, do I need an excuse to snuggle with a baby! Baby Christopher Jr. is already a month old! I blogged about his birth HERE. He is such a sweetie. We tease that Alyssa is Mason's little girlfriend. They are about the same size and play so well together. Mason can be a little overwhelming for her, he likes to be right up in her face. But they are so cute together! We always have a good time when they are over, with our house full of kids! Grandma and Grandpa rode their bike that day since it was so gorgeous out. So that meant they had to leave early because it was suppose to storm and it was already getting cloudy and dark. The boys LOVE grandma and grandpa's bike, but Timothy keeps his distance. He likes to compare his helmet to grandpa's helmet. I suppose this weekend will be like the last, nice and relaxing. NO plans. Sometimes those are the best weekends. Turkey season starts on Monday and the plan is for Tim to go hunting with Chris, while I watch Alyssa and baby Christopher. That makes for 5 kids total, so Tim's mom is suppose to come over to help. Anybody else have a significant other that hunts?


It's rainy and cloudy here today. I hope the sun is shining where you are and your day is fabulous! Happy Friday friends!

6 comments:

b. lee said...

GO grams & gramps!! adorable pics of the little ones ~ ~

melifaif said...

I just realized all your babes have the same eyes!!! They are so pretty. Love your pics...so bright and clear. Babies are the best. Especially when you can give em back. Hahahaha...the weather is gorgeous here. Can't wait for quitting time...hope your weekend ends on a bright note too. Cheers!

Nicoolmama said...

Taylor is so darn cute!
And love that new baby's squishy cheeks!!!

Can angie come help?! 5 kids is a LOT!!

Crystal said...

Found your blog via the hop and very happy to be a new follower!
If you get a chance to drop by my blog and like it, please feel free to follow me back

Anonymous said...

Hi! I’m your newest follower. Please stop by and follow back when you have a chance. I’m also hosting a blog hop today as well. Come add your blog when you get a chance if you haven’t already. If you’re ever interested in a blog makeover please let me know. Take a look at my portfolio and packages when you get a chance. Hope you are having a Sweet Week.

A Mommy’s Sweet Blog Design
Join us every Friday for our Blog Hop!

Review and Giveaway Blog Directory
If you feature Reviews and Giveaways come add your blog here!

Nicoolmama said...

That is very nice of you to help out your good friends! What a blessing I'm sure you are to them!

That really wasn't my business though, sorry for being nosy. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails