Friday, April 8, 2011

Have a Beautiful Weekend Friends!

I just wanted to stop in and say happy Friday! Although it's more like a Thursday for me. Tim works on Saturday's so our Friday is tomorrow.


What are your plans for the weekend? Doing anything fun? I am just being lazy again today, we may go out to play this afternoon, or we may just stay in and snuggle. No real plans for the weekend. And that's just the way I like it!


Have a beautiful weekend friends, and a wonderful Friday!

* Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic


I swear she is 1 going on 16. Already jabbering on the phone, running up the bill!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Sonya Marie said...

Hahhahahahahah what a cutie, Maia walks around the house with my cell just talkin away! It's sooo funny

Unknown said...

girls do have a way with phones! LOL I raised three of them!! Your family is lovely!

b. lee said...

she looks bigger :D my littlest luvs the cell too * *

Hanna said...

Hi there! I am your newest follower from the blog hop! GREAT blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails