Friday, April 8, 2011

Cooking With Grandma

Friday the kids and I packed up and headed to grandma's (my mom). Tim was working so it was just the kids and I.

My mom was making tuna and chicken salad sandwhiched for a friends baby shower the next day. I happened to have about 12 cans of tuna fish that I had been waiting to make, so I just took it over there. We just made it all, and I planed on taking some back home with me.


Tuna salad is one of my favorites! But I am the only one is our house who will eat it so it doesn't hardly ever get made. Grandma also had to make frog eyes salad for the shower and the boys thought that they were going to "help" grandma cook!


Mason's idea of helping is playing in the water. If he even catches you at the sink he is pulling over a chair to "help". In reality he just enjoys filling up a cup and dumping it, over and over again! But whatever makes him feel included right?!


My uncle Jeff stoped by to see the kids, and then Tim came over after work. Tim and I then ran to get dinner from Viviano's, an awesome little italian place by my moms. Before I knew it, it was almost the kids bedtime. The kids were in a desperate need of a bath. Timothy and Mason had red kool-aid stained faces, Taylor had her dinner in her hair. So I just decided to give the kids a bath at my moms and then when we got home they could go right to bed.


Taylor fits perfectly in my mom's sink. How cute is she?! It's always great spending the day with grandma!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails