Friday, November 5, 2010

Tomorrow is a new day, right?!

That is what I keep telling myself over and over again. As I sit here in silence, after finally getting the boys in bed. Not even a half hour ago they were beating the crap out of each other with the sticks to the Rock Band drums. Someone,ahem, daddy thought it would be brilliant idea to bring the drums out to let them play with right before bed. In case you were wondering how that worked out for us, it didn't!

The whole day has sorta been like that. It started off with a trip the mall that is about an hour away from our home at 11 in the morning. This is a pretty big mall, and Mason insisted on whining and screaming to be carried the whole time. That in between Timothy saying he has to go to the bathroom, so I frantically run to the other side of the mall, for him to say no he doesn't have to go.

Luckily when we left they slept on the way home. I should have savored that hour.

Once home I attempted to start dinner in between Taylor's, someone is murdering me, scream. Mason pulling on my leg screeching for "milk, milk", and Timothy saying that it is not fair that he cannot go outside and "help" dad cook. I thought I was seriously going to loose my mind!

Oh and forget that post I wrote about Taylor doing great with the teething. Those teeth are the frigging DEVIL! After further examination, I discovered that the two devil teeth have just come through the skin. AHHH that means I can see a few more days like today in our future as they come all the way in.

Tomorrow is a new day. It just has to be better than today, right?! RIGHT?! Please pray the kids wake up on the happy side of the bed in the morning.



Don't let these pictures fool you!
They were taken on happier days.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails