Wednesday, November 17, 2010

FREE holiday cards from Shutterfly for Bloggers! (Edited to add a few of my favs)

I have seen a few other bloggers write about this awesome deal and so I just had to check it out.

The lovely people over at Shutterfly are offering bloggers 50 FREE holiday cards. Yep you read that right, 50 FREE cards. You can't pass up free can ya?! The only catch is that you blog about the awesomeness that is Shutterfly.

Seriously, I am lovin their holiday cards. There are so many fun choices that I am going to have a really hard time picking my cards. I have never sent out holiday cards before, well for many reasons. But the main one being money, and the fact that I procrastinate too long and before I know it it's already Christmas.

But thanks to the wonderful people at Shutterfly I will be able to send our family holiday cards. And they will be on time!

Here are a few of my favorites:




Which one do you like?

Shutterfly not only does holiday cards, they do all kinds of custome gifts. I am thinking of also making a photobook for the grandparents. Grandparents always love fun pictures of the kiddos. So hop on over today, and make a special gift! Shutterfly is fast, and so easy to use!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails