Saturday, July 31, 2010

Random Blabber....

Not much to report on. Taylor seems to be feeling better, still slightly cranky but that seems to be teething.



What do you think?!

Mason is on the mend, but still not 100% better, and still insanely crabby. I feel like I am going to loose my mind with all the whining! Although last night you wouldn't have thought he was sick....I kept finding him like this.


Still as cute as ever when not feeling well!

Today, we decided we needed to get out of the house. The kids and I have been in the house all week, and even with them not 100% I thought we all needed some fresh air. I really needed to go get some groceries since there is NOTHING in the house, but we all came to the conclusion that bowling sounded better than getting food for the house. This was the boys first time bowling. Of course I forgot the camera at the house, I know crazy for me, but they did great. Timothy is still talking about how much fun they had today. Timothy's score was 68 and Mason's was 78, not bad huh?!

We have a busy month ahead with a birthday party every week. This Saturday is Mason's party at the train store. Then on the 13th, our friend Mason's party at Chuck E Cheese. The next day the 14th is our good friends Chris and Angie's daughter Alyssa's 1st birthday. Then finally on the 28th, we have our friend Carter's birthday. The boys are going to LOVE all these parties! Our bank account, not so much. HA HA Such is the life with kids.

We may even try and go to the movies on Tuesday with friends or to a pool party. All depends on if I can get the kids to sit through a movie. Then the rest of the week I am resting.

I hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails