Saturday, July 17, 2010

The girls will shop when the boys play....

Today Tim and his friend Chris went out to ride their four wheeler's. So what did us ladies do...go shopping of course. Well we had the kiddo's, but we still had a great time. We had lunch at Chic Fil A, let the kid's play in the play area, and then went shopping.

We didn't buy much, but I have been wanting to buy a wrap to carry Taylor ever since she was born. I was finally able to get it, we bought a sleepy wrap, I love it so far. I am excited to actually start using it out! Then we went into The Children's Place, which was not a good idea! I could buy that whole store, but I held back. I found a cute dress and a "little sister" shirt for Taylor on sale. Couldn't pass up a good deal.

It was nice relaxing afternoon at the mall. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend!












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails