Friday, July 30, 2010
Out Of The Mouths of Moms
Join Mckmama and other mamas in Out Of The Mouths of Moms!
Here are some of the things I have caught myself saying lately:
* "Yes, you have a penis. No mommy does not have a penis, only boys have one. Yes, daddy is a boy. Yes I pretty sure!"
* "Please do not buckle the dog into the car seat!"
* While nursing Taylor- "Yes I am feeding your sister. No she is not eating my belly!"
* "Please go put some clothes on. Because people are coming over. OK at least go put some underwear on!
* "Timothy do you love daddy? Do you love mommy? Oh you love pizza more!"
* "Yes I heard your fart, but we don't have to announce it in public. Yes I know you just farted, but SHHHH! SHHHHHHH NOT NOW!
Do you see a reoccurring theme? Timothy is newly potty trained and has a new obsession! Such is the life with boys. I can't wait for Taylor to start talking. Lets here some of the things you have been saying lately!