Thursday, June 10, 2010

We eat A LOT of pizza

I'm not exaggerating either.

We usually have pizza a couple times a week. I know, not healthy at all.

What can I say I'm lazy. Or I just can't cook. I think it's a little of both. I SUCK at cooking, and don't know how to make anything! I really wish I did though because I would love to be able to cook homemade meals every night for my family.

I mean my mom did cook meals, but it was just her and I so we did eat out a lot. Anyway I just realized how much pizza we really do eat. Kids they are so brutally honest!

Timothy: "I love you daddy"!
Tim: "I love you too"! "Do you love mommy"?
Timothy: "Yes, I love mommy"!
*Note that at this moment Tim is in the process of ordering pizza off the computer*
Timothy: "Oh but I LOVE pizza so much more than mommy"!

Nice Timothy! I think I am going to have to start taking cooking lessons or something. In the meantime I'm off to eat dinner....were having pizza.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails