Wednesday, June 9, 2010

3 months

Happy 3 months Taylor!


Three months ago you came into this world and you have been such a blessing! I still can't believe that I was even able to get pregnant with you. You are the best surprise I have ever received! I'm not sure I know yet, but there is some reason why you are apart of our lives. You bring so much joy to our family! I have always wanted a daughter and you are the perfect daughter! I love you to pieces baby girl!


Here is what you are up to this month:
*Sleeping through the night...woohoo!
*Started sleeping in your crib in your own room
*Nurses every 3-4 hours
*Smiles at everybody
*Laughs
*Trying to lift you head up all the time
*Still does not really like tummy time
*LOVES to be held and cuddled
*Cooing all the time
*Focusing on objects
*Looks for mommy or daddy when you hear our voice
*Still has many naps during the day
*Loves to sit up and look around
*Enjoys bath time
*Wearing 0-3 & 3-6 month clothes
*Loves the swing
*A very happy little girl


Note: Please ignore me and my baby talk in the video!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails