Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy 7 Months Taylor!

I am a little late with posting this, but was a little occupied with well.....life.

Taylor turned 7 months old on the 9Th, the day we went out to the woods! It still amazes me how fast I wanted my first born Timothy to grow, and now Taylor my third, my only girl is growing way too fast. Every time I blink she is another month older, learning something new, and growing at a rapid pace!!

It still brings a huge smile to my face when I think about how she came to be apart of our family. I mean we were doing things to prevent more kids, but for some reason she needed to be apart of our family. I am so lucky and grateful that she is.

She brings just the right amount of girlyness to our house full of boys. She brings the right amount of calmness to our house full of messes and chaos! Taylor is so very loved and cherished by our whole family. I am absolutely smitten and in love with her.

What Taylor is doing at 7 months old:
* Nurses about 5-6 times a day
* Is now eating baby food, about 2 jars a day
* Does NOT like Peas
* Sleeps all night in her room
* Rolls all over the place
* Tries to crawl
* Loves bath time
* Loves her swing still
* Finds her brother's the funniest people
* Enjoys being outside
* Loves to babble and screech
* Still NO teeth
* Working on those teeth like crazy though
* Takes 2-3 good naps during the day

Taylor mommy loves you to the moon and back!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails