I should know after having two kids already, a three year old and one year old, that time really flies by. But boy does it REALLY fly by! It just doesn't seem possible that a month has already went by, but it did!
Taylor is doing great, and is such a sweet girl! She has been a blessing to our family and we ALL are in love with her.
Here is what Taylor is doing at 1 month old:
* Nurses every 2-4 hours
* Wakes up at least twice at night
* Still sleeps a lot, but is staying awake in longer stretches(2 hours)
* Loves bath time
* Loves to be held and cuddled
* Prefers to sleep in the hammock vs. the bassinet
* Great in the car
* Starting to really try and focus on you