Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Birthday Party Fun

Last Friday we went to Timothy's friend, Ashley's, Birthday Party! I had a great time chatting, and the kids had a blast playing! The cake and decorations were so cute, it was a Strawberry Shortcake theme party!




The kids spend most of their time playing games. It is so funny seeing them play at this age because the girls went off to play barbies in the room, while the boys played in the living room!!









Ashley's mom made the kids a small lunch and then the kids enjoyed some delicious cake that her grandma made! Boy was is good!!








Then Ashley opened up her gifts, but of course my camera went dead so I didn't get any more pictures! I think she had a great party though, I know my boy's enjoyed themselves! Thank you Ashley for inviting us to your party! Hope you had a great birthday!

Happy 3rd Birthday Ashley

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails