On Sunday, Mother's Day, Taylor turned 2 months old!
Sometimes I wonder how she can already be 2 months old, while other times it feels like she has always been here! I remember being so nervous before she was born about how I was going to be able to handle three kids. Now I don't know what I would do if I just had 2 or 1 kid!! She was suppose to go the doctor yesterday(Wednesday)but I canceled because of the rain, I was too lazy to drag all three kids to the doctor in the rain! They couldn't get her in again until June 16th, and by that time she will be 3 months old. So I don't really know any of her stats for this month, but I'm pretty sure she has grown!
What Taylor is doing at 2 month old:
* Still nurses every 2-4 hours during the day
* Sleeps 6-8 hours at night
* Is awake a lot during the day
* SMILES :)
* Tolerates tummy time a little better
* Holds head up a little more
* Still sleeps in the bassinet or hammock at night
* LOVES bath time
* Hates being changed(diaper or clothes)
* LOVES the swing
* Great in the car
* Focus's on you
Happy 2 month's Taylor! I love you so much!