Thursday, May 13, 2010

2 Months Old

On Sunday, Mother's Day, Taylor turned 2 months old!


Sometimes I wonder how she can already be 2 months old, while other times it feels like she has always been here! I remember being so nervous before she was born about how I was going to be able to handle three kids. Now I don't know what I would do if I just had 2 or 1 kid!! She was suppose to go the doctor yesterday(Wednesday)but I canceled because of the rain, I was too lazy to drag all three kids to the doctor in the rain! They couldn't get her in again until June 16th, and by that time she will be 3 months old. So I don't really know any of her stats for this month, but I'm pretty sure she has grown!

What Taylor is doing at 2 month old:
* Still nurses every 2-4 hours during the day
* Sleeps 6-8 hours at night
* Is awake a lot during the day
* SMILES :)
* Tolerates tummy time a little better
* Holds head up a little more
* Still sleeps in the bassinet or hammock at night
* LOVES bath time
* Hates being changed(diaper or clothes)
* LOVES the swing
* Great in the car
* Focus's on you

Happy 2 month's Taylor! I love you so much!

3 comments:

Nicoolmama said...

I LOVE all her HAIR!!

and that outfit? so cute.

I want a little girl...it's not in the cards so I am going to drool over your sweet little girl. :)

Nicole said...

Thank you! It took having two boys to have my girl and I got pregnant with her with and IUD in! She is suppose to be our last baby so I was hoping she was my girl!

Nicoolmama said...

Uh-oh...that makes me nervous.

I have an IUD in. Isn't that SUPER rare? God wanted you to have this little doll girl.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails