Thursday, February 18, 2010

Timothy Through The Years....

Three years ago today, I arrived at the hospital at around 5:30 AM in a lot of pain believing I was in labor. Turns out I was not, but my blood pressure was dangerously high, so they started medicine to bring it down. After about an hour or 2 it did not go down, but higher my doctor made the decision to go ahead and induce me. I remember them saying to me " Ok today is the day...today is baby day". I was terrified. I was 38 weeks and 2 days.



So they started the pitocin around 9AM and I then got my epidural shortly after when I was about 4 cm...I did not want to feel a thing. By this point I was feeling pretty good and all we had to do was just wait. We had a lot of company up at the hospital. Im sure our family took up half the waiting room, but that was to be expected Timothy was the first grandchild on both sides.

After a long day in the hospital, in labor (pain free though), I was told I was 10 cm and ready to push. After a very short time pushing, maybe a half hour, Timothy James entered this world at 8:27 p.m. and he was healthy, happy, and beautiful!!


He weighed in at 7lbs 3oz and was 19 1/2 inches long.


Tim and I were in heaven just amazed at this tiny litte guy and so happy he was finally here!



We spent 2 days in the hospital recovering and then it was time to go home, boy was I nervous. He was so tiny and I had no idea what to do or how to do it. If only I knew then what I know now!!



Timothy @ 1 month old


Timothy @ 2 months old


Timothy @ 3 months old


Timothy @ 4 months old


Timothy @ 5 months old


Timothy @ 6 months old


Timothy @ 7 months old


Timothy @ 8 months old


Timothy @ 9 months old


Timothy @ 11 months old


Timothy @ 1 year old


Timothy @ 2 years old


Timothy @ 3 years old

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails