Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Timothy

Timothy I cannot believe that three years ago today you came into our lives. Little did we know that things would never be the same again! I can't even begin to explain how so very proud we are of you and how much daddy and I love you! You are a very energetic, loving, and smart little guy. You know what you want and do everything in your power to get it....I hope you keep that kind of determination. Most of all I wish that in whatever you do in life that you are healthy and happy. We will be behind you, supporting you in everything you do. Remember I am your #1 fan :) Timothy I love you baby! Happy 3rd birthday big guy!

Here is what you are up to at 3:

* Your favorite movie of all time right now is CARS!
* You spend most of your days playing with your cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, planes..you get the picture. ALL BOY!
* You will still eat pretty much anything..but you are getting picky about your fruits and veggies. I couldn't even tell you what your favorites are, I guess that's good!
* You know you ABCs, numbers 1-20, numbers 1-10 in Spanish, recognize numbers 1-10
* You LOVE Mickey Mouse
* You love to jump, run, wrestle
* You are starting to really enjoy having a little brother, you weren't sure at first
* You enjoy reading...especially if they are about cars!
* Your best friend is Nicco, who you just LOVE to play with
* Some of your other friends are Ella, Ashley, Drew, Delaynie
* You love milk
* You speak very well, sometimes too well...

There is so much more, but I would be here all day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails