Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

This is my first time participating in the What I'm Loving Wednesday with Jaimie over at This Kind Of Love!

Here is what I'm Loving Today:

1. I'm Loving, that in a few short weeks I will know whether this little peanut is a boy or a girl! I feel it's a boy, but will be happy either way!

2. I'm Loving, the series Breaking Bad on AMC. I am totally addicted. Tim and I are religiously watching the first 3 seasons to be reading for season 4 premier on Sunday.


3. I'm Loving, the big sloppy wet kisses Taylor gives. She is such a sweet girl. Loves giving hugs and kisses!


4. I'm Loving, that the AC seems to be working now after a scare yesterday. With it being in the 90s and 100s outside, the last thing I needed was the air conditioner to go out.

5. I'm Loving, when all is quiet in the boys room so I am sure they are getting into trouble. Only to be pleasantly surprised when I find them playing so nicely together.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails