Friday, June 4, 2010

Rough Water's

It has been rough around here for awhile now. I don't really think it's post pardom depression or anything, but who knows maybe it is. Tim and I are always fighting and he is always yelling. He is either yelling at me or the kids. I don't really care if he wants to yell at me, but it upsets me to see him yelling at the kids non stop. I mean he doesn't even see them a whole lot with work, and the little bit of time he has with them is spend in a bad mood and yelling. I just know something has to change because this is not good for them to be around.

I know he loves the kids and I, but it's hard to see. I couldn't even tell you the last time he held Taylor or played with her. He spends most of his time on the computer playing games or on the xbox. Now I know I spend a lot of time of the computer, but most of that time is when the kids are napping or after bedtime. I try really hard not to take away time from them, Tim on the other hand gets on the computer the minute he gets home from work.

I don't mean to complain all the time, but something has to give. We cannot keep going like this or things will turn ugly. I just am not sure what to do. I do know that I can't take the fighting, yelling, name calling, and put downs anymore. I just feel like taking the kids and running, but I know that won't solve anything.

I do know that I love my kids and want better for them! Even on the worst day I can look at their sweet faces and smile! I will make things right, if not for me, for them!


1 comment:

Nicoolmama said...

I am sorry to hear this. My husband and I are also going through a rough time right now.

Isn't it amazing how the faces of your children can help you get through anything? I am thinking of and praying for you and your family. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails