Monday, June 14, 2010

It's going to be a long day.

WARNING: This is going to be a vent, I'm going to bitch about how my morning went. So if you don't want to hear it stop reading now. I won't be offended.

You have been warned.

Apparently everyone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. The boys were up promptly at 6:30AM which I could handle if they were in a good mood. They are not.

It didn't help that as I was yelling "Don't hit your brother with the bat", "Stop pushing him", or "Just stop whining, it's only 7 in the morning"! Tim decided he was randomly going to yell things like "Your going in time out", "Do it again and I'm going to spank your butt", as he is running around the house trying to get ready for work. He didn't even know what they were doing, just wanted to fit in and yell like everyone else in the house was doing. Except it only makes things worse for me.

He seriously could not leave soon enough this morning. Aren't I suppose to not want him to go to work? To actually want him here with us, to miss him? Lately I don't. It's nice to have a brake from the constant yelling and negativity. I just wish that the little time he did spend with the kids, he was actually nice to them.

Sometimes I think it's his job, that he just hates his job and that's why he is in a bad mood. Or maybe he resents me for getting to stay at home, and in his words, do nothing but take naps.

Then there are the day's when he is a completely different person. He is nice, loving, and helpful.

I wish that Tim was around all the time. Or at least more than half the time. I don't like walking on eggshells never knowing what kind of mood he is in. Never knowing if today Mason crying is going to set him of into a fit of rage. It's almost scary.

Never mind Taylor, I'm not even sure if she knows who daddy is. He never holds her or plays with her. I do know for one thing, she is accustomed to a lot of screaming. It makes me sad.



OK I'm done bitching. Here's to hoping my day gets better!

1 comment:

Nicoolmama said...

You poor thing. You definitely started the day out stressful...I hope you were able to end it by a hot bath, or a cup of tea or something you enjoy!

My boys wake up screaming from the second they get up, some days, too. It is HARD and NOT FUN on those days. Fortunately, your daughter will be one tough cookie and used to lots of noise-which isn't necessarily a bad thing. :)

I am sorry to hear about your husband's moods. My husband was convinced for a LONG time that all I did was nothing, until I picked up a couple shifts at work and he was left to do it himself. Real quickly, he realized what it is I do. I know it's SO Hard, but are you able to leave the house and go somewhere(anywhere)by yourself? Even the library? Or for a Starbucks? Or to sit and cry? Sometimes I have to escape and it sounds like you could use a little break. Maybe then he would see just how much us moms really do. Good luck!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails