Friday, April 9, 2010

Our new puppy

So as if we didn't have enough going on with Taylor and the boys, Tim decided we needed a new puppy!! My Uncle Terry had Min. Pincher puppies, full blood for free. So on Easter we came home with one, we named him Duke! I forgot how a puppy is just like having a newborn mixed with a toddler.

He is a sweet little guy but a lot of work, and I'm not sure now was the best time for him. Timothy loves him but Mason does not. He is a little aggressive and likes to bite. The weird thing is he only really attacks Mason, and he has no idea what to do but stand there and cry :( He also jumps on Taylor which I have been trying to stop. Plus I'm dealing with the chewing, trying to house train, and dealing with him whining and barking all night in the cage.

Actually now that I think about it, Taylor is better than the puppy :) There are times when he is so sweet and cuddles with you but then there are those times when I'm like what were we thinking. I hope things get better and he adjusts, otherwise we might have to take him back. It's all a little overwhelming right now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails