Friday, April 30, 2010

Where does the time go?

I remember when I was pregnant with Timothy and everyone would tell you things like "Soak up every minute", "Time is going to fly by", "Take lots of pictures"! I believed them, somewhat, d imagine how fast time really does go by until he was born! Once he was born, I took every one's advice and took pictures of EVERYTHING! Even though I thought I was taking in every second of him being so little, I really wasn't. I spend most of my time wishing away his fist year. I would say that I wish he could sit up on his own, then I wish he could just stand up, I wish he could walk, I wish he could talk....and now as I sit here with a little boy who is potty training I wonder where did the time go?


I told myself with Mason that I would try no to do the same thing and really enjoy him being so little. But I still did, not as much though. Instead I found myself wishing he could just sit up so he could interact more with Timothy. Then I wanted him to just be walking so that go places like the park were a little easier! Although he is not potty training, he is my energetic 1 1/2 year old who never sits still! I wonder where the time went with him too?


As soon as I found out I was pregnant with Taylor, I took everything day by day and soaked up everything! She is only 7 weeks old but I already find myself looking at her and wondering how she is ALREADY this big! I try and enjoy the 3 AM feedings, because I know that they will be over before I know it and I will miss it. I try and enjoy all the hours she still sleeps during the day, because I know that before long she will be up running around refusing naps! I try and soak up every inch of her. Her little nose, tiny hands and toes, cute chubby cheeks, all her rolls!! Sometimes I find myself just staring at her while she sleeps. Of course I look forward to seeing her grow and interact with her brother's, I know I can wait! In the mean time I will just take in every little bit of my tiny little girl!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails